Google
 

Wednesday 11 July 2007

More witty one-liners

Term 2 is supposed to be the most hectic of all terms at ISB and aren’t I glad that it will soon be a thing of the past. There is so much to write about but so much more to study. So, I won’t write much but will leave you with some more of my status messages on G-Talk (You didn’t read my previous post on Status messages? Find it here: http://nirvanatisb.blogspot.com/2007/06/status-messages-on-g-talk-and-lull-in.html)

Here are some of the taglines that I remember

Some on Markstrat ( Markstrat is a Marketing Simulation game played in Term 2. It accounts for 50 % of our marketing marks. And it gives me great pleasure to let you all know that we rocked MarkStrat (literally too!). I’ll write more on this later)

Mark Strat is real bad – All are going Mad

MarkStrat is great Fun – We found our Big Gun

MarkStrat mein hum – Phode sab par Bum

MarkStrat mein abke – Hathyar nikle Sabke

In MarkStrat abode – V cracked its Code!

Markstrat khatam – term ka maza khatam

Tere Bin, Markstrat – Kaise jiye tere Bin!


Some on the Gtalk - Taglines

Tagline: ka maza le – serious na le

Tagline: ka maza lo – Dil pe mat lo ;-)


Some on Studies and Exams

Sab ko mile A – Hamaari dua hai ye.

Phir chale Padne – apne dimaag se ladne

Exam wala bhoot – Phir hua mazboot

Koi upaay mazboot – batao hey avdhoot

No comments: