Google
 

Monday 16 July 2007

Calvin on DMOP

Woof! Two exams of the term 2 are done with and two more to go but it already feels like the exams are really over. Marketing and Economics are left and neither seems to be much of a problem. The only problem that most us faced was DMOP (Decision Models and Optimisation) and that is now behind us.

No amount of problem, however, it seems can stifle the creative juices of some of the students in our batch. Find posted below, a Calvin comic strip sent to the batch yesterday. I don’t know whose creation it is – but it is a really great one. If you know who created this ‘piece of art,’(or if you yourself are the ‘creator’) do send me a mail or leave a comment so that we can recognize this ‘creator.’ Here is the comic strip: Calvin & DMOP


(Apologies for the low resolution. Hope you all will be able to read!)

2 comments:

Vipul Bhatnagar said...

Hi...I am looking to make it to ISB for 2008-2009 batch..and wud apply for R2 (cut of date 15 Nov 2007)..But, am stuck up with certain questions pertaining to ISB.I wud be highly obliged if you can help me out ...Pls let me know if i can put fwd my questions....Thanx..

Regards
Vipul Bhatnagar
vipul.bhatnagar04@gmail.com

Ajay Reddy said...

Hi Ashish, I got here from the ISB blog, where i was hoping to pick up some insider views/pointers etc. But man your blog is so much fun to read even if it didn't have any info (not that it doesn't).
Ajay