Google
 

Monday 11 June 2007

Status messages on G-Talk and Lull in Posting.

There is a lot about which I want to write but very little time in which to write. I took a conscious break from blogging as it was eating into a lot of my study time (as it is I didn’t devote much time to studying!). I thought that I would write a lot in the Holidays (Oh yes! We do have holidays at ISB though only for a few days that too at the end of a semester) but alas I went back home and my net connection was down all these days. Now, I’m back in ISB, back to a reliable net connection and hence back to blogging!

Term 2, I am told, is going to be the most hectic of all terms and finding time would be really difficult. However, it will be a conscious effort on my part to sneak in at least one post per week and if possible more.

For now, I’ll leave you with some of the one-liners I coined for my status message on G-Talk. I coined a new one-liner every day for my first few days at ISB, just for the fun of it and had no idea then about what I was getting into. However, after the first week, whenever I didn’t change my message, I was forced by a barrage of messages from my G-Talk friends to change the status message. And the result is that I have been coining a new one liner every day for the past 55 days! My friends and now even I want to see how far I can take this i.e. for how many more days (keep in mind that around 55 days are already gone and there are around 300 days more to go!) can I keep on coining a new one-liner per day by the day.

Sample some of the one-liners.


Chaandni raat, Books ke saath!

Baat Sun meri, Kitaab Phek teri.

Baat Suni meri? Band Bajegi teri.

Blog padh mera – gyaan badaa tera.

Flickr pe mere - dekh chehre sunehre

Naya Post, Pada kya Dost?

End of week Three – I want to Break Free.

Exam ka kaam tamaam – kare Ram ka naam

Aayi Shaam, Uthao Jaam – Bhulao Exam!

Election news – Don’t blow your fuse!

Uda kya fuse? Absolutely no use!

Uda fuse – Total Confuse – Study, No use.

7 Question aaye – Aadhey kar na paye!

End of Term 1 – Amazing amount of Fun.

Term 1 khatam – Do laakh hajam!

Waiting to see how many more one-liners I can coin.

2 comments:

Dr.Vishwakirti Sharma said...

great one liners dost,

i think we should start sharing

a few of them.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory