Google
 

Friday 25 May 2007

The thrills of blogging

It is only my third post on the blog but the blog already seems to have become a part of me. I don’t seem to find time enough to call up my friends and family or even to study enough. However, I seem to find enough time to log on to the blog and check for any comments or log on to the site-meter and check the number of visitors to the blog. It is really a thrilling experience to find people unknown to you visit your blog from far away places like US, UAE, Australia and Indonesia etc. and spend quality time on the blog. It is gratifying to see the random thoughts that crowd your mind take a concrete shape in the form of posts on the blog. It is even more heartening to see your ideas and thoughts, of which you yourself were not very confident, being appreciated and praised by others.

The number of visitors to the blog, especially the ones coming back again and again to check for updates, evokes a sense of great responsibility in me. It feels like a duty now to give the readers both the quality and the quantity of posts that they desire. At this point of time, however, I am not too sure about the extent to which I can live up to their (your) expectations. Nevertheless, I shall try and do my best.

P.S. Next update planned – “My views on Class-Participation or (CP).”

2 comments:

Vamsi said...

Hi Ashish,

Just stumbled into your blog. You had gone to St.Paul's in Hyderguda right? Your photo does ring a bell :-) I am also from SPHS and I think was an year junior to you. I am also based in Hyd now (after a long time) and its funny running into another on blogosphere. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Lets get in touch.

cheers,
Vamsi
vamsikv@yahoo.co.uk

Amit said...

Hi Ashish - Nice Blog yaar.

As for the CP - lets keep some of it within the campus :)